We’re aware that we can’t stop natural ageing, but we may certainly get it delayed. Sun-damaged skin is quite common with most of us, and it’s quite natural for us to look forward to smooth and healthy skin. Plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and scientists have discovered a range of vitamin extracts and natural ingredients through years of research, which may reverse the ageing process and can be used in dermal fillers by Contour Clinics. Various anti-ageing products of skincare which are being developed by physicians do not constitute the same ingredients.
• Vitamin A (Retinol) – Many skincare experts suggest using Topical Vitamin A. Alongside its excessive superficial exfoliating property, it helps in developing collagen fibres in your skin.
• Vitamin C – Ascorbic acid or vitamin C helps heal your wounds by stabilizing collagen, so it’s considered vital as an antioxidant.
• Vitamin E – One important antioxidant is vitamin E which reflects anti-inflammatory effects on your skin. Vitamin E offers photo protection quite modestly, smoothens, softens, and hydrates when applied topically.
• Copper Peptides – The latest scientific advances yield Copper Peptides for the rejuvenation of your skin. Copper has properties that naturally reduce wrinkles and fine lines, improve elasticity, and firm your skin.
Modern filler treatments
When it comes to looking younger, many of us turn to cosmetics and products that claim to help us achieve the youthful look we desire. While some products are effective and will get you the results you want, others aren’t quite as safe or effective as they may seem on the surface. However, dermal fillers and lip fillers are two modern treatments to help you regain a useful However, cosmetic injectables in the form of dermal fillers and lip fillers are two modern treatments to help you regain a useful appearance by plumping up the desired areas of your face.
Hyaluronic acid injections are often used for lip enhancement, cheek augmentation, wrinkle reduction, or chin contouring. Hyaluronic acid is a synthetic polysaccharide (complex carbohydrate) that has an exceptional ability to bind water, enabling it to hold more than one thousand times its weight in water. This unique property makes hyaluronic acid popular as a dermal filler.
Although dermal fillers don’t last forever, you can expect to see results for six months or more. The exact longevity of your dermal filler will depend on several factors, including how well you take care of your fillers and which product you choose. In general, Juvederm lasts anywhere from 9 to 18 months, Radiesse lasts from 6 to 12 months, Restylane from 6 to 18 months, and Artefill from 1 to 5 years.
Tips to take care of your mind and body:
1. Consume a balanced and healthy diet; choose a few things from all the major food groups on a daily basis and include them in your diet. Consume plenty of fiber, vegetables, and fruits.
2. Make sure you lead a quiet and stress-free life. The age-old problem of “flight” or “fight” could have been resolved with the use of chemicals that your body releases when it gets stressed—exercise and sleep well on a daily basis.
3. You’re bound to feel and look a lot younger through regular exercise and by drinking plenty of water. If your exercise regimen has to be changed drastically, don’t forget to consult your doctor.